1. Take a comfortable seat on a chair, keep your back straight, close your eyes, be quiet.
2. Find a space inside your chest (inside the heart center), which you can feel like a ball several centimeters in diameter. The density inside the ball is markedly different. You shall direct your attention in this space inside your heart center.
3. Repeat a Name of God inside your heart center. The repetition has nothing to do with your vocal organ.
4. Slightly move your body forward and backward for each repetition of the Name of God. During the moving, your attention shall be always inside your heart center and shall not leave it. Open your heart center for each moving, to feel better how the Name of God is repeated inside your heart center.
5. If you get meanings connected with the Name of God, in a form of images or inspirations, continue doing the practice, and at the same time look at the meanings.
6. If you get meanings in no way connected with the Name of God, in any form, continue doing the practice, and at the same time look at the meanings.
7. If you get no meanings at all, do not think about them, just continue doing the practice, and repeat the Name of God inside your heart center.
8. Work with the Name of God for 15 minutes.
9. Sit with your eyes closed for 1 or 2 minutes, feel the inside and outside of your body as much as possible, try to put all the energy inside your body.
10. Do a deep inhale and exhale.
Set an alarm clock or timer for 15 minutes, so that you do not get distracted checking the time.
Repeat the Name of God on your native language, or on the language that you understand more.
In order to achieve the most efficiency, start each day with the mystical practice of Silent Dhikr.