1. Take a comfortable seat on a chair, keep your back straight, close your eyes, be quiet.
2. Direct your attention inside of your Heart.
3. Do a little moving of your body for each repetition of the Name of God.
4. Repeat the Name of God inside of your Heart:
- The Loving One (the All-Wise) for 10 minutes.
- The All-Truth for 10 minutes.
5. Sit with your eyes closed for 1 minute.
Point 3 – the moving of your body is not so intensive; your attention shall be always inside of your Heart.
- repeat the Name of God loudly, by whispering or silently;
- choose the type of Dhikr and also a rhythm by your intuition, when you see more energy comes to your Heart;
- see the meanings of the Name on your mental screen;
- do not think about the meanings, just see, when these meanings come;
- when new meanings of the Name stop coming, just repeat the Name of God inside of your Heart;
- when you finish repetition of the Name, do a deep inhale and exhale;
- in order to achieve the most efficiency, start each day with the mystical practice of Dhikr.