The spiritual practice of Humming is one of the basic practices. It is a part of the basic course of study.
It allows you to increase the sensitivity inside your body, and it brings a relaxing effect.
Try to think about nothing during the practice.
Just make humming sounds, become an empty channel, sounds flow through it, giving you vibrations.
Do not force the end of your exhale.
If you feel, that you are running out of breath, just inhale and continue humming.
Gradually, in the process of entering the practice, the tone and depth of your humming will be changed, and you will be able to make a humming sound longer.
1. Set an alarm clock or timer for 20 minutes, or turn on music for 20 minutes.
2. Take a comfortable seat on a chair, keep your back straight, close your eyes, be quiet.
3. Take a deep breath and exhale slowly through your nose with humming.
4. Continue making humming sounds until the alarm clock or timer goes off, or until the music stops.
5. Sit with your eyes closed for several minutes and observe your internal sensations.
6. Inhale – exhale.
When your tongue is down, vibrations go to your torso.
When your tongue is up, vibrations go to your head.
Direct vibrations to your torso or head.