1. Take a comfortable seat on a chair, keep your back straight, close your eyes, be quiet.
2. Direct your attention inside of your body.
3. Relax your body and open it to your feelings.
4. Feel everything inside of your body by your Heart.
5. At the same time listen to all sounds around you.
6. Do this practice for 10 minutes.
During a day, when you remember, always feel everything inside of your body by your Heart and at the same time listen to all sounds around you.
Spiritual practice of Listening is one of the main practices to raise your awareness.
Sit down, be aware of your body as much as you can be aware of it, and try not to follow your thoughts and not distract your attention from what you have.
You are present, you are in the moment of here and now and you are opened to all the impressions.
You feel your body and at the same time listen to all sounds around you.
You are just sitting, everything is going on, you are silent, you are staying still, you are perceiving.
Mastering the practice gives you an opportunity to stay aware, be present in any situation and not to be identified with your emotions or suddenly appeared strong desires in everyday life.
You have to divide your attention into two parts and direct a part of your attention inside, on the sensations of your body, and a part of your attention on the listening to all sounds around you.