1. Create a prayer with one phrase, simple and clear.
2. Take a comfortable seat on a chair, keep your back straight, close your eyes.
3. Direct your attention inside of your Heart.
4. Do a little moving of your body for each part of your prayer.
5. Repeat the prayer inside of your Heart.
Point 1 — there are two types of prayers:
1) You ask God to do something, for example: Lord, deliver me from fear. In this case situations will be created especially for you in order to remove your fear; you will have no choice, for example you will be sent to a war as a soldier;
2) You ask God to help you to do something, for example: Lord, help me to get rid of my fear. In this case situations will be created especially for you in order to help you to remove your fear; you will have a choice.
In any case the prayer shall reflect your real necessity.
- the moving is not so intensive; your attention shall be always inside of your Heart during the prayer;
- when the prayer is short, you do moving of your body for each prayer.
- you can pray without moving.
- repeat the prayer loudly, by whispering or silently;
- choose the type of prayer and also a rhythm by your intuition, when you see more energy comes to your Heart;
- see the result of your prayer on your mental screen;
- do not think about the result, just see;
- repeat the prayer until you feel, that you gave all the energy of your necessity to the prayer.