This is a supplementary practice, and it is used as a part of some complex practices. It increases the intensity of your awareness to achieve more effectiveness in the implementation of the main practice.
1. Take a comfortable seat on a chair, keep your back straight, close your eyes, be quiet.
2. Your breathing is natural, do not force your breathing.
3. Be aware of the turn between your inhale and exhale.
4. Be aware of the turn between your exhale and inhale.
5. Do this practice for 10 minutes.