See all the events in one day, from the point of view of one phrase.
The first phrase is for the first day, the second phrase is for the second day, the third phrase is for the third day, etc.
- people are not obliged to please me
- I am not obliged to please people
- nobody is obliged to please anybody
- the state of other people is not my concern
- the state of each person is their own problem, and I have no need to be involved
- my state is not dependent on their state, and I don’t have to bind myself to it
- they are free to be the way they are, and I am free not to react to it in any way